HEVC H264 IPTV ENCODER
◆ 1/4/16 HDMI in, H.265 video encoding，MP3/AAC audio encoding ◆ Each HDMI input gets 9 streams output. ◆ Video monitor on web management. ◆ Support separate audio output function----NEW! ◆ Push domain name addresses to server ◆ Sefl-adaptive to screen width---NEW!Send Inquiry
Magicbox HD4S series HDMI/HD-SDI input, it is the world's New Generation HEVC H.265/H.264 hardware encoder in a professional grade, compact streaming appliance. Its advanced HEVC compression enables users to stream broadcast quality 1080p video with up to 50% bandwidth savings compared to today's H.264 standards.
Magicbox HD4S series boasts an all-hardware compression chip for real time encoding with advanced audio and meta data handling – all packaged in a portable device with low power consumption, which makes it possible to take next generation HEVC encoding from the server rooms into the field for professional and industrial applications with easy integration to education, health care, IPTV, conference, remote education, news interview, banking, transportation and other industries.
Next-Generation HEVC/H.265 Streaming Reduces IPTV Bandwidth Costs
Whether it's from live news broadcasting in the field, Point-to-Point contribution of HD video, live streaming from or within sports venues or fast move picture - demand for high quality real-time video anywhere, anytime is growing. The increase of video services translates to rising expenses for purchasing more satellite, cellular or other dedicated network bandwidth. The Encoder’s cutting edge HEVC compression and streaming capabilities allows broadcasters, IPTV providers, A/V teams, corporate IT to reduce Operating Expenses (OPEX) for video streaming projects while managing demand for more video services and requests for higher quality video on existing bandwidth capability.
Flexible Connectivity Options with H.264 Backward Compatibility
A built-in video matrix enables routing of video sources to both the HEVC and H.264 compression cores for generating streams in both H.265 and H.264 formats. The on-board hardware scaler can be used for real-time downscaling, frame-sampling and flexible cropping options delivering the most optimized video output for your application.
● The order will be declared as real value, if special requirement, pls contact sales for more details
● Maybe order will incur additional import duties, taxes or other customs related fees.
● The possible import duty, tax or customs fees will be collected by the shipping company upon delivery.
● Suppliers are not responsible for the delays caused by the customs in your country.
● Shipment will be made in time, usually 7 working days. Before delivery, our staff will contact you for confirmation of the commercial invoice.We will offer you the tracking NO. After shipment.
● DHL, FedEx, UPS, is the normal express way, if you want to ship by other forwarder, please leave message or contact us via e-mail, online talking tools.